GENERAL SALES CONDITIONS AND CANCELLATIONS
· Some services marketed on Dreams Of Provence website are subject to availability. No claim can be made if the selected service is not available.
· Any reservation will be deemed effective upon receipt of the voucher by the customer and not of the payment confirmation sent by Dreams Of Provence. Users can only order via the Website once they have accepted these General Terms and Conditions.
· The order confirmation, which contains the essential elements, such as the identification of the service(s) ordered and the price, shall be forwarded to the user by e-mail within a short time following the date of the order.
· The prices mentioned, on this website are per group, from 1 to 8 people, and in Euros (€), unless otherwise stated.
· Unless otherwise stated, prices include all taxes. Prices are subject to change without notice, and shall become final only upon receipt of confirmation.
· The pricing is not in itself a guarantee, the latter being listed as a guide, especially for currencies.
· Prices include all the services specified in the description of each tour or activity.
· Prices quoted on this website are valid only for bookings made on the website, directly online.
· Promotions listed on the website are valid only on the latter. They cannot be claimed on another sales channel. They meet certain characteristics, particularly the dates that are mentioned.
· Payment shall be made at the time of booking by credit or debit card and Paypal only, via the secure payment system, at no extra cost.
· To confirm a reservation, 30 % deposit of the full price must be made.
· The price corresponding to the service reserved is charged on the credit or debit card. As part of an order for which certain services could not be confirmed due to lack of availability, the price for the services that are unavailable shall be re-credited to the cardholder within 72 hours maximum.
· The customer's order shall be definitively confirmed upon receipt of the voucher that shall be sent to him to the email address provided by the customer during the reservation.
· The customer is required to check his electronic mailbox, to access his voucher and is solely responsible for its printing.
· The customer must print the voucher and present the original voucher to the service provider, so that the reservation can be honored.
· To avoid misuse, identification may be requested. The bank card alone cannot serve as proof of purchase.
· All the tours start at the time and place mentionned on the clients voucher.
· The customer commits him or herself to be ready at the departure point at least 10 minutes before starting time of the tour or activity.
· In case of client's delay, without notice, the driver will only wait for a maximum of 15 minutes. After 15 minutes Dreams Of Provence does not guarantee departure for clients arriving too late, unless a contact has been established and an agreement reached.
· No claim can be made by customers if they are not on time and Dreams Of Provence can not be held responsible for their delay.
· If the client is not on time at the departure point, Dreams Of Provence will consider this as a "no show" and no refund can be claimed.
· Dreams Of Provence cannot be held responsible for delays due to the traffic and weather conditions, accidents on the public highway, and especially accidents ocurring when getting on or off the vehicle; or for robbery or loss of personal effects or luggage.
· The customer can require a modification of his booking.
· Until D-2 from the date of use of the service booked, no fees shall be required.
· Any amendment of date or content cannot be guaranteed and shall be applied subject to availability.
· Any change request must be sent to email@example.com (specifying the customer name, tour reference and tour date), which shall process the request as soon as possible.
· Any request for cancellation must be sent by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org (mentioning the reservation number, customer name reference and tour date), which will process this request as soon as possible.
· For any cancellation, the following fees will be deducted from the refund:
- Less than 15 days before departure : 30% of the total price.
- Less than 3 days before departure : 50% of the total price.
- Less than 1 day before departure : 100% of the price of the service.
· Any interruption during the tour or activity decided by the customer him or herself cannot be a reason of refund.
· Any customer who will not be at the departure point at the starting time mentionned on the voucher will be considered as a "no show" and no claim of refund will be accepted by Dreams Of Provence whatever the reason of the customers delay.